Saturday 7 March 2015

A Housewarming Message

Hello friends,

It's been several years - and several adventures, for that matter - since last I posted. Since then, many wonderful and strange occurrences have transpired. I lived in Spain for a summer, for instance:


And I became a teacher!

And I went to the Dominican Republic!

And I got ENGAGED (at Grand Central Station and quite romantically)!

And went to Montreal!

And back to Spain!

And got MARRIED!

I also wore clothes, and enjoyed doing so. Which got me thinking. I already had A Traveler's Life For Me to chronicle my adventures, but somehow it didn't seem like the right vehicle for all the other kinds of adventures in life. Things exactly like wearing clothes, and making things, and finding creative outlets in unimagined places. Therefore, this new blog was born.

The Quirky Adventuress is a way for me to share my thoughts and feelings about style, travel, and artistic endeavors. I'm not exactly sure how things are going to fall out here, but I hope you will come along for the ride. I think I can at least promise to be interesting, and to start out with at least weekly posts.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will visit again soon.

Also, quick question for you, dear reader: what's the biggest choice you've made recently that had a certain amount of risk involved?

Happy adventuring!
*Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment