Saturday 7 March 2015

A Bold Step

Dear friends,

I've never done this before, and I confess to a certain amount of nervousness. My intention right now is to post a collage from the past spring of outfits of mine that I liked. Will you, dear reader, find my personal style cute? It's possible that you won't.

And what's the worst that could happen? Someone thinks my clothes/blog/style is dumb, and so they don't subscribe or visit again. So I guess, if that's the worst that could happen... What do I have to lose?

Okay, so for your viewing pleasure (hopefully), my first attempt at a fashion post:

Sea Breeze Navy Dress from Tatyana :: Black and white bows shirt from Forever21 :: Navy and white striped tank from ModCloth :: Caramel leather/suede boots from Timberland :: White tunic from H&M :: Pink bicycle button-down from Old Navy :: Long black dress, red pencil skirt, denim skirt, black ankle boots, gray trouser leggings from my beloved Marshalls

I'm not sure how I would describe my style. I'm certainly not conservative, nor am I a hippie. I suppose it's an amalgam of retro/ultra-feminine/trendy/and maybe even a tiny bit hipster, even though I don't wear glasses :)

How would you describe your style? Where do you look for style inspiration?

Happy adventuring - and, I suppose, happy styling!
*Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment